Responsive Web Design
"89% of customers search the web before making a purchase decision..."
Are you looking for a brand new web design or rebrand? Or possibly you just need a solid sales funnel in place.
Either way the process is pretty much the same, and we charge the same regardless.
If you are unsure about whether you need a website, I would highly recommend that you check out this quick read which will give you the guidance that you need.
If you don’t fancy going elsewhere to decide, just think about it this way.
Let’s say…you’d like to find something out quickly.
Where do you go?
I can almost guarantee that you don’t search Facebook.
“Have you Googled it?”
Ever heard that before? I’m sure you have – check out below how I can help you at an affordable price.
Depending on your business goals, you could only need a very simple one-page website, or you could need a complex multi-page website with functionalities such as bookings, e-commerce and more.
If you are looking for someone to make a website with no backbone or SEO optimised structure, then you are in the wrong place.
All of our websites are built in-line with Google recommendations, regulations and User Experience. No two websites we design are created the same.
Static Websites – £600-£1,200
- From 1 Page to Multipage Responsive Website Design
- Professional template included
- Fully customised and on brand
- GDPR Compliant:
- Terms & Conditions Page
- Cookies Policy Page and Pop-Up
- Google Analytics Set-Up, Installation and Configuration
- Google Search Console Set-Up, Installation and Configuration
- Google Tag Manager Set-Up, Installation and Configuration
- Blog Included
- Social Media Integration
- Website SEO Optimised
- Contact lead capture form linked to email marketing provider
- Multiple function options depending on business requirements, e.g. calendar, map, gallery, testimonials etc
Dynamic Websites £1,000 – £3,000
The difference between a static website and a dynamic website is that while a static website can still look exciting, complex and professional, it doesn’t really “do” anything other than display content and capture leads.
An example of this type of website is a forum website, where a user can log in and access his own area to contribute to a forum discussion.
These websites include everything in the static websites.
E-Commerce Websites £1,500-£3,500
- Includes everything in the static websites, plus;
- Online shop creation for you to sell your product or service online
- Full integration with WooCommerce, enabling you to access payments via Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Cheque, PayPal and many others
- Unlimited products
- Full access to add and remove products as and when you wish at no extra charge to yourself other than time
Booking & Membership Websites £2,500+
These websites are a lot more complex and contain complex dynamic databases which enable users to complete specific actions online.
Examples are online learning, travel agencies and events management.
Funnel Creation £200+
You may already have a website in place but need to create a funnel to maybe capture lead data or launch a new product.
In order to create your funnel I will:
- Plan your customer’s journey depending on the marketing channels you currently use or wish to use, for example from:
- Social Media
- Paid Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Depending on y0ur current website, we can set up, install and configure all of your Google products to enable tracking and conversion optimisation
- Design for you a conversion optimised landing page to either capture the lead, convert the sale, or push your user to the next stage in the funnel
- (Optional) Design your second landing page – this can be a good place to upsell additional products or services, or produce a counter-offer for those who haven’t taken your desired steps in the previous stage
- Design your thank you page – this is where your users will be redirected once they have completed the desired action on your website. This page is another good opportunity to upsell add-ons and/or provide further information about your services
- Add tracking to each stage of your funnel so that we can track where your users who don’t convert drop off. This enables us to optimise the landing page
- We can A/B test variations of any pages – a different coloured “Call-to-Action” button could prove to bring in 20% more conversions, but we wouldn’t know this until we tested it!
- Depending on the length and nature of your campaigns, we will provide full detailed reports throughout and at the end of each period