The average click-through rate for Display ads is 0.07%, and the average click-through for Retargeted Display ads is about 0.7%...
Okay, so you have your website set up, you have all your products and services listed and ready to reach the world, and you want to get started, but have no idea how or the best way!
When it comes to Paid Advertising, the biggest mistake a company or marketeer can make, is by being GENERIC. In order to capture leads or generate sales you may need a sales funnel to guide your customers down once they arrive on your website.
How do you feel if you see an ad on Google for the perfect thing you are looking for…you click on it, and you land on a generic home page?! Well, I personally always feel quite cheated. “Why waste my time, why trick me, why advertise falsely?”
On the other side of things, if that was your advert, you’ve just paid for NOTHING.
To get Google on your side, to reach the right people and to get the most for your money, you need a dedicated landing page for each thing that you would like to sell/promote/convert, and get that audience down your funnel!
...46% of search engine marketing professionals believe retargeting is the most underused online marketing technology
If you already have a website in place but need to create a funnel to maybe capture lead data or launch a new product, this is for you.
In order to create your funnel I will:
- Plan your customer’s journey depending on the marketing channels you currently use or wish to use, for example from:
- Social Media
- Paid Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Depending on your current website, we can set up, install and configure all of your Google products to enable tracking and conversion optimisation
- Design for you a conversion optimised landing page to either capture the lead, convert the sale, or push your user to the next stage in the funnel
- (Optional) Design your second landing page – this can be a good place to upsell additional products or services, or produce a counter-offer for those who haven’t taken your desired steps in the previous stage
- Design your thank you page – this is where your users will be redirected once they have completed the desired action on your website. This page is another good opportunity to upsell add-ons and/or provide further information about your services
- Add tracking to each stage of your funnel so that we can track where your users who don’t convert drop off. This enables us to optimise the landing page
- We can A/B test variations of any pages – a different coloured “Call-to-Action” button could prove to bring in 20% more conversions, but we wouldn’t know this until we tested it!
- Depending on the length and nature of your campaigns, we will provide full detailed reports throughout and at the end of each period