Last updated: 03.02.2022
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into upon initial payment (the “Effective Date”), by and between Sophie Nicole Casey trading as Casey Marketing Creations, with an address of 365 Moo 1, Tambon Mae Hi, Pai, Mae Hong Son, Thailand, 58130 (the “Coach”) and yourself, (the “Client”), collectively “the Parties.”
Purpose of the Agreement: The purpose of this Agreement is to develop a coaching relationship between the Parties in order to cultivate the Client’s personal, professional, and/or business goals and create a plan to carry out those goals through stimulating and creative interactions with the ultimate result of maximizing the Client’s personal and/or professional potential (“Coaching Services”).
The Parties agree as follows:
- Coaching Goals. The Client wishes to engage the Coach’s services in order to achieve the following goals/to maximize the following area of the Client’s life: To create an automated system to grow your audience, and enrol users into your coaching programme/course/membership, thereby generating passive income and allowing you to focus your time and efforts on other areas of your business.
- Coaching Fees. In exchange for coaching services, the Client agrees to pay the Coach the following fees and according to the payment option you choose at checkout.
- Coaching Schedule. The Parties agree to meet by video call 1 day per week for 1 hour, for a total of 8 sessions. I will also be available by an agreed form of communication (such as Messenger, Slack, Whatsapp, Asana) in between scheduled sessions to allow us to progress faster, by answering any questions and providing feedback.
- Coach-Client Relationship – Duties & Responsibilities. A business and/or coaching relationship is a partnership between two or more individuals or entities. This relationship is not a legal partnership, instead, more like a teacher-student or coach-athlete relationship. Each Party must uphold its obligations for the coaching relationship to be successful.
- The Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation (IFC), an internationally recognized standard for coaching.
- The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and suggestions, and to fully engage and devote oneself to the coaching process.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that coaching is a comprehensive process that may explore different areas of the Client’s life, including work, finances, health and relationships, but it is ultimately the Client’s decision how the Client incorporates coaching into each aspect of life.
- The Client is solely responsible for implementing the techniques discovered through coaching.
- Coaching Programme Specific terms
- Once we have started work together the payment is non-refundable unless I am able to deliver you your funnel
- the length of the programme is 8 weeks however if you wish to take a break between some sessions in order to catch-up this can be agreed, however no longer than 1-week break in between unless under special circumstances
- the cost of the platforms you choose to use for your funnel is not included in the price
- if you choose to pay via a payment plan and fail to complete your payments then I will be forced to take legal action, under UK legislation
- I cannot guarantee any results for you. This will be determined by your products or services, your knowledge of your target audience and many other factors
- There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
- Monetary and income results are based on many factors. I have no way of knowing how well you will do, as I do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices.
- Therefore I do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or make any money at all.
- To be eligible for money back under the money-back guarantee you must prove that you have followed my exact process and done everything in your power to make it work, and sought help prior, in which case we weren’t able to help you.
- Any web design or email templates may not be provided if you do not choose to use the systems recommended by me.
- Confidentiality. This coaching relationship, as well as all information (physical or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. BE ADVISED: the Coach-Client relationship is not a relationship protected by legal confidentiality (like doctor-patient or attorney-client). As such, the Coach could be required to divulge otherwise confidential information to authorities.
- Cancellation Policy. The Client agrees to notify Coach 24 hours in advance of any scheduled session that Client needs to cancel. Coach reserves the right to charge the Client for the scheduled session for a missed/cancelled meeting.
- Termination of Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon 7 days’ written notice to the other party at the address provided above.
- Limited Liability. The Coach makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, expressed or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date. The Client agrees that the Coach is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
- Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
- Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
- Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe and the United Kingdom. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or enforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom